- Initial consultation, adult (2 – 3 hours): $280
- Follow up consultation (45 minutes): $75
- Extended follow up (1.5 – 2 hours): $125
- Acute consultation (20 minutes) weekdays: $25.00 current client, $35.00 others
- Acute consultation (20 minutes), evenings and week-ends: $40 current client, $50.00 others
Fees include brief check-in calls as needed to track remedy response. Remedies, from $12 to $25, are not included in the listed fees.
- Homeoprophylaxis: $200 first child, $100 each additional child. With the kit and other materials, the total cost for one child is approximately $295.00. The fee is a one-time charge, and covers the initial appointment, as well as ongoing coaching and answering questions over the course of the 44 months. Fees per above will be charged for all other homeopathic prescriptions.
General polices regarding fees, payment, and scheduling
- The client is responsible for payment of all fees at time of service. Payment by cash or check is accepted.
- Insurance typically does not cover homeopathic treatment. Clients, however, are encouraged to investigate other options for reimbursement through a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
- If it is necessary to cancel or reschedule an appointment, notification must be made at least 24 hours in advance; appointments that are missed or cancelled late represent time that was scheduled for the client, and the full fee will be charged.